Thursday, February 14, 2013

Worlds #1 Daddy! (and Husband)

My gosh this week has been a whirlwind!  One week old and could not be any happier!


My baby is the light of my life!! But this post isn't about her... I just want to take a minute to burst about my husband!!! I can not explain how amazing he is! Ella and I are truly so blessed to have him! He has been such a help to me, from day one of pregnacy to labor to taking care of Ella.  Just this morning I was in the bathroom getting ready to come out to clean and feed her and there was Andrew up and already changing her!  He takes his duties very seriously and is very proud...from his very tight burrito swaddles and his diaper changes to just holding her and loving her.. meanwhile making sure I have all I need and telling me how beautiful I am even with no makeup and sleep! On this Valentines Day there is no need for roses or chocolates I have the two best valentines in the world already!!! Love you Andrew!!!

2 comments:

  1. We concur!
    What a treat it has been for us to be able to watch you and Andrew in your new roles as parents. We knew you'd be great parents but to see you in action, you are both naturals! You both are so in tune with Ella, already able to share what each little face she makes means, already aware of her patterns of eating and sleeping and working around them and "going with the flow"!
    We are so profoundly pleased to be part of this and witness the miracle of Ella Joy in all her glory. Pleased and thrilled to be nearby enough to be a regular presence in her life. Looking forward to having the Kraus peeps to get here soon to join in the magic and wonder that awaits them! What a blessed baby we have here to have an ongoing stream of family ready to welcome her to our world.
    Kudos to Jennine and Andrew, no baby could start a life with finer parents than you both, separately and as a team.
    Much love to the three of you, now and always,
    GG, Duke and Auntie's Stephanie and Katie

    ReplyDelete

Please make sure to leave your name when posting comments, otherwise it will just show as "anonymous".